Thursday, February 8, 2007

Since my last post...

Well, I havnt had much time lately to post, and I still won't have much time until Tuesday. I have a lot of homework to do.

Normally when I have homework, I become a recluse, but for this last little while, its been very hard to get into that kind of mood.. I'm kinda restless and don't really wanna do any homework, but know I should... boo for homework.. I've been trying to come up with a topic for my endocrinology (the study of hormones) report. I finally came up with one about 11:00 last night.. it will be about the affect of caffeine on calcium absorption. Its not a really exciting topic, but its passable.. but I need to have 15 references picked out by tomorrow :S eeks! I think I have a pretty good start at it, but I still have a lot of work ahead of me tonite :P...

And this weekend is not going to get much better. The good news is a midterm I was supposed to have on Tuesday has been bumped to after the break. The bad news is, its after the break.. that could potentially make 4 midterms in the first 3 days back after the break .. yikes!

I also have to find another topic (and 15-20 references) for my medical microbiology course.. havn't even started that one .. oh boy...

So thats my life right now and the reason why I havn't posted in a week.

And now.. back to work! :(

4 comments:

Blake said...

ok. I guess you sort of have an excuse. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do awesome as always.

Anonymous said...

Ladehoash [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-flomax-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Flomax without no prescription online[/url] [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-bactrim-without-no-prescription-online]Buy Bactrim without no prescription online[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/paxilonline]paroxetine nausea
[/url]paroxetine and xanax
getting off paxil cold turkey
paroxetine mesylate
success stories getting off paxil
paroxetine unicorn 20

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.microgiving.com/profile/ribavirin]virazole buy
[/url] order ribavirin online
buy copegus online
virazole buy online