Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Caffeine Donuts?

While looking for an article in 'popular media' for my ecology essay, I came across this article:

Caffeine Donut Packs a Full Punch

Cool eh? Donuts and bagels with caffeine in em! The answer to my prayers for a stimulant other than coffee or energy drinks! The answer to my late night studying problem of guzzling iced tea to stay awake but having to make a trip to the bathroom every half hour!

Too bad donuts are so fattening- but then again, so is iced tea... and donuts are funner!

4 comments:

Blake said...

I wouldn't mind a buzzed bagel. I could have my usual milk and bagel for breakfast and still get a buzz.

HowManyIsaacsDoYouKnow? said...

Yeah, the bagels would be great. But they do already have caffeine pills, y'know, even though that makes it sound more like the addictive drug it is

Blake said...

give up on your blog already? it's been a whole week! :P

Blair said...

Allow me to be your saviour:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/caffeine/