
An interesting article on the C-word... "a word so hateful it can scarcely be uttered"
The word, my friends, is C-U-N-T. Apparently it has NINE definitions: " 'vagina', 'a contemptuous person', 'a sexually available woman', 'a foolish person', 'sexual intercourse', 'an infuriating object', 'a difficult task', 'an acquaintance', and 'a vein for drug-injecting'. " -- who knew?
Anyways, an interesting read if anyone has the time or interest heres a link to the paper: Cunt: The history of the C-word
(And just for the record, I dislike the C-word very much and am not encouraging the use of it)
Edit: the link should work now.. it does for me!


5 comments:
I regret to inform you that your link does not work.
I was looking forward to reading about the C-word
worked for me. interesting read.
http://members.lycos.co.uk/mathunt
/dissertation.html
That is the link. Winner are I!
The link is very old - I've now moved to my own domain at http://www.matthewhunt.com
Cheers, and thanks,
Mat.
Post a Comment