Well, I'm leaving for Calgary in a couple of hours (just over 2 hours) and I'm so excited.. its gonna be a good time.. I am very tired though, so I will hopefully do some sleeping on the way down... its nice not to have to drive.. although I may be roped into it at some point...just not in Calgary.. I don't like driving in other cities.. its too confusing
As for last night's soccer game.. I thought I had escaped unscathed, but it turns out I twisted my ankle or something cuz it hurts to put pressure on my foot.. .gah :( .. too bad we lost.. if we had won, it woulda made it worth it...
See y'all on Wednesday suckers!
Friday, February 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Have fun!
I hurt myself too it seems. Both my ankles hurt. A lot. It was difficult walking this morning.
Party tonight at my place!
Post a Comment