
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!
Well yesterday, my family and I played Risk.. my first time ever for that one.. anyways.. I started off really poorly.. and almost got myself defeated.. I just had a couple of interspersed countries... so I limped along, and everyone else kinda ignored me and teamed up on my brother cuz he was doing really well (he plays all the time)... while I slowly built up my army... To make a really really long story short, I cashed in my Risk cards and got these huge armies and reclaimed Australia and finished off my brother and dwindled my dad down to one country with 1 army. haha.. my mom and I were the big winners! yay!! not too shabby for the first time!
After, went to my uncle's house for the Eve, and ate a lot.. and hung out with the family.. not too much to report :P
Got some interesting things for Xmas . I got myself a binary clock (yes I am a geek and damn proud of it!), some shampoo, a sweet dragon calendar, a blow dryer and tons of chocolate! My family came over this afternoon and we ate and ate and ate. My gramma brought some homemade pear wine she was given and it was really good!
Hope everyone else's Christmas was grand .. post and tell me all about it!
Well yesterday, my family and I played Risk.. my first time ever for that one.. anyways.. I started off really poorly.. and almost got myself defeated.. I just had a couple of interspersed countries... so I limped along, and everyone else kinda ignored me and teamed up on my brother cuz he was doing really well (he plays all the time)... while I slowly built up my army... To make a really really long story short, I cashed in my Risk cards and got these huge armies and reclaimed Australia and finished off my brother and dwindled my dad down to one country with 1 army. haha.. my mom and I were the big winners! yay!! not too shabby for the first time!
After, went to my uncle's house for the Eve, and ate a lot.. and hung out with the family.. not too much to report :P
Got some interesting things for Xmas . I got myself a binary clock (yes I am a geek and damn proud of it!), some shampoo, a sweet dragon calendar, a blow dryer and tons of chocolate! My family came over this afternoon and we ate and ate and ate. My gramma brought some homemade pear wine she was given and it was really good!
Hope everyone else's Christmas was grand .. post and tell me all about it!


2 comments:
Sweet binary clock. Is that what your's looks like? The one's I've seen have a bunch of wires sticking out and whatnot.
That's my clock exactly! who would want one with wires sticking out?
Post a Comment