Saturday, December 23, 2006

Xmas Party with the Gal Pals


Yesterday, I went to Bre's house for a small Xmas party for me and my girlfriends. It was also Jaime's b-day so I brought her present.
I got a sweet-ass picture frame from Bre that she filled with pics of us as well as me and all my friends! It is going to go up on my wall as soon as my dad gets around to it! All my friends seemed to like the little grab bags I put together.. they were alcohol themed, so who wouldn't like them :P ... everyone had such nice presents and it was fun!
We played the game I bought for Jaime's b-day called "Eve's Quest"..... its kinda like trivial pursuit, charades, pictionary all combined, but on a feminist/womans kind of theme. Me and Bre were not very good at it, but Jaime was good.. guess I made a good choice with the game! Went home kinda early cuz we all pooped out.. excuse: I am sick :P All and all tho, it was a good night!
btw: that is Jaime freaking out over the kinder surprises I bought her!

No comments: