Well, upon the suggestion of Blair, I have decided to start my own blog!!! I am not entirely sure what I will do with it, but it is bound to be interesting. It will contain my random musings about things that happen to me, things that I find interesting, or just stuff... although just the sound of that kinda makes me bored already...
I honestly don't know how often I will use it cuz more than likely I will forget about it soon. Last year I had a blog on livejournal and I think I made 3 posts and then forgot all about it. So when Blair suggested I get a blog, I figured I would just start using the old one again, but I can't seem to figure out my username/password combination, so I have decided to start anew.
So, I appologize in advance too all my readers if I post stuff that is boring to you or you are bored cuz I don't post for days or weeks or months! That's the risk you take with Sam! haha.. Don't worry, I'm worth it tho ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sam, you're always worth it. If you write about it, people will listen, and I'm already interested!
Post a Comment