Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wooooo!

So completely done school for the semester... Woooooooooooooooo! Hopefully now there will be more regular postings here! Right now my marks are looking good.. although I've only gotten 2 back.. but I feel confident about the other ones...

But I still havent had a chance to breath since I was done... today I ran around all day for fashion show fittings and rehearsals and it was all downtown. I had this brilliant idea that I would park across Albert so that I wouldn't have to pay for parking... but that just ment I did so much walking.. I didn't think it would be that bad, but I was wrong! Since the weather was so nice I was working up a sweat :P.. and then I would show up all sweaty at the designers places.. ew.. not to mention embarrasing...I also made the mistake of wearing heels (not high ones mind you) but they still were killer while doing so much walking

Another exciting thing though, I have an audition for a Saskatchewan Roughrider commercial! I am really pumped for that. It would be so cool to be in.. and I can't complain about the money either :P.. cross your fingers for me!

Then off to work for Dr. Yost on May 1.... here's hoping thats good...

No comments: