Monday, April 30, 2007

David Bowie's Crotch

So I've joined an ulti team for the summer and our team name happens to be David Bowie's Crotch.. thats right.. David Bowie's Crotch..

So I asked myself.. "Why would we choose such a name?", yet I came up with no answers... I tried to find a witty/clever/ironic meaning from the phrase, yet to no avail. I then quized my team for answers.. they directed me to this webpage David Bowie's Area.

Apparentl
y his crotch is featured prominently in the movie 'Labyrinth' and well.. some people seem to have this theory that his crotch is all-encompassing... After reading the basics, I am still skeptical, however I now sorta get what my team was going for..

I still don't want a crotch on my team shirt...

3 comments:

Kris said...

In terms of team names...

Victorious Secret > David Bowie's Crotch

Blair said...

In terms of what Kris is most likely to masturbate to...

David Bowie's Crotch > Victorious Secret

Kris said...

Damn straight! It's not even a competition..